Inspired by every other blog ever, and E!’s affinity for end-of-year lists, Sylvie and I have compiled our own resolution tally.
- Finally finish watching Here on Earth so I can see the famous running/falling down scene of which Sean so highly speaks.
- Find a time and a place for a drinking game that accompanies The Holiday– we’re going on a year and a half now…
- Smack one of those backwards-walking kids in the face.
- Buy a part of a highway.
- Be realer than the Real Housewives of Bravo.
- Learn more about Robin Byrd.
- Meet Suze Orman and invite her to dinner party.
- Win both American Idol and American Gladiators.
- Imagine: Babyz
- Drink Scotch older than I am. (Syl)
- Meet Bubbles
- Maim the motherfuckers upstairs who insist on blasting J. Lo and Ja Rule’s “I’m Real” at 1:30 in the afternoon.
But above all…
- Change our names to Khacqueline and Khylvie and join the Kardashian clan.
Happy New Year to all, and to all a drunk fight!